Permohonan Biasiswa CIMB ASEAN Scholarship 2019. Everyone deserves an opportunity to pursue what they love doing. How many have the option? At CIMB, they are committed towards helping young talent in need to realise their dreams. Going beyond financial support, CIMB ASEAN Scholarship programme provides exciting professional development and a mentor support system designed to empower the region’s young talent to turn their lives around and make a difference for those around them.
The Scholarship Award offers:
- Full scholarship coverage
Our funding includes our scholars’ tuition fees, living allowances, insurance and other related fees
- Career experience and opportunities
A chance to launch your career with CIMB. Internships and post-graduation employment opportunities included
- Career mentoring
Direct access to our friendly team of mentors that coach and support our scholars throughout the programme
- Global networking opportunities
Immerse yourself in CIMB’s ASEAN culture through our regional events. Network with colleagues from across the globe and speak to senior leaders
- CIMB cultural assimilation
Benefit from our integrated development programmes designed to turbocharge your personal and professional skills
Eligibility and Scholarship Coverage
The CIMB ASEAN Scholarship is a highly selective, full scholarship for exceptional undergraduate students from ASEAN countries in which CIMB has a presence. CIMB is looking for individuals fuelled to go beyond the ordinary.
In recognising the evolving nature of the banking industry, CIMB welcomes applicants from a wide variety of academic disciplines. They have previously sponsored applicants studying Computer Science and Engineering, apart from degrees traditionally associated with a career in banking. For example, Accounting, Economics, Law, Finance.
- Aged 23 years and below
- A citizen of either Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam or Philippines.
- Already accepted or expecting acceptance to pursue their undergraduate studies starting in 2019 within any academic discipline at a reputable university. University students with a minimum of 2 more years of undergraduate study are also encouraged to apply.
- In possession of an excellent academic track record and active in curricular activities.
- Non-recipients of any other scholarship or grant, with a contractual obligation on the part of the applicant.
The assessment process is as follows:
All applications are screened to ensure that the basic eligibility criteria is fulfilled.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to partake in CIMB online assessments.
Shortlisted applicants will meet with a panel of interviewers.
Shortlisted applicants will participate in our CIMB ASEAN Scholarship 2-day-1-night boot camp.
Shortlisted applicants will undergo a final interview with CIMB Group’s senior management team.
The selection of suitable candidates for the CIMB ASEAN Scholarship will be based primarily on the following:
- The next generation of change-makers.
You must not only be able to adapt easily to change, CIMB want you to embrace it and thrive in a synergistic environment.
- A strong ability to communicate your thoughts is key.
Candidates are expected to be able to listen with empathy and communicate with impact.
- A strong academic track record and an active participation in extracurricular activities.
CIMB prioritise individuals with robust leadership, team work and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think without the box.
Individuals that can demonstrate creativity and innovativeness in providing solutions and solving real problems.
CIMB Group reserves the right to amend these criteria from time to time.
Applications for the CIMB ASEAN Scholarship for 2019 is now opened from 12th March 2019 – 10th April 2019.
Only applications submitted by the stipulated closing date will be accepted. Any applications made after the deadline will not be considered.
How To Apply?
All applications are to submitted online via the dedicated online application site before the 10th of April. Click here to apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. If you are shortlisted, CIMB will get in touch with you via the email address provided in your online application. During application, kindly ensure that all contact details provided are accurate.
Still have questions? View their Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) here.
Untuk mendapatkan segala Maklumat Terkini atau Updates blog Bumi Gemilang.
(1) Follow / Like Bumi Gemilang Facebook Page.
(2) Join / Sertai 2 Telegram Groups blog Bumi Gemilang.
(3) Follow Twitter blog Bumi Gemilang.